Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances into it right from downtown. Gatlinburg attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. This little town of 3,944 residents is dedicated to welcoming them to a taste of Appalachian hospitality at its best. Folks come from all over the world for vacations, outdoor adventures and family fun. We are one of America’s great mountain resort destinations, with accommodations of every kind, dozens of local-to-national restaurants, and attractions galore – all surrounded by the natural beauty of the Smokies on three sides. Gatlinburg prides itself in its mountain heritage and the arts, crafts and shops that reflect it.
- Music is an integral part of #Gatlinburg's culture! What instrument do YOU play? https://t.co/PdrzPZk0QE 4 hours ago
- Have you visited @RipleysAquaGAT lately? A 340-foot long glidepath guides you through Shark Lagoon! https://t.co/JkLHXzwH51 21 hours ago
- Hands On #Gatlinburg is just a little over a week away! Are you going? gatlinburg.com/event/hands-on… https://t.co/2fJCRE4tvG 1 day ago
- Another breathtaking #TakeoverTuesday! Thank you, Kristi, and we'll see you next week! #TheMountainsAreCalling https://t.co/2FGclvheOc 1 day ago
- Boundless mountain beauty, courtesy of this month's #TakeoverTuesday photog, Kristi P.! Join along on our Instagram. https://t.co/5kOEE8deyZ 2 days ago