Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances into it right from downtown. Gatlinburg attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. This little town of 3,944 residents is dedicated to welcoming them to a taste of Appalachian hospitality at its best. Folks come from all over the world for vacations, outdoor adventures and family fun. We are one of America’s great mountain resort destinations, with accommodations of every kind, dozens of local-to-national restaurants, and attractions galore – all surrounded by the natural beauty of the Smokies on three sides. Gatlinburg prides itself in its mountain heritage and the arts, crafts and shops that reflect it.
- If you’re looking for a relaxing mountain retreat or a family adventure, there’s no place like Gatlinburg. Book now… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 29 minutes ago
- Wish you were here. #Gatlinburg https://t.co/Vg5eq4M2r6 19 hours ago
- Go tell it. #SmokyMountains https://t.co/G17x7Y3eNT 1 day ago
- Happy #FirstDayofFall! 🍂 #Gatlinburg https://t.co/DslEY4cImC 2 days ago
- Did you know that Gatlinburg has seven mini-golf courses? See the list: visitgburg.co/dGX9q2 #miniaturegolfday https://t.co/qmg2Bc3qk0 3 days ago