Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances into it right from downtown. Gatlinburg attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. This little town of 3,944 residents is dedicated to welcoming them to a taste of Appalachian hospitality at its best. Folks come from all over the world for vacations, outdoor adventures and family fun. We are one of America’s great mountain resort destinations, with accommodations of every kind, dozens of local-to-national restaurants, and attractions galore – all surrounded by the natural beauty of the Smokies on three sides. Gatlinburg prides itself in its mountain heritage and the arts, crafts and shops that reflect it.
- Happy #EarthDay! Gatlinburg is celebrating all week with unique events only experienced in the Smokies. 🌎… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Ride the Trolley to get to your favorite spot in the ‘burg! gatlinburg.com/plan/guides-it… https://t.co/TGqXzktQkV 1 day ago
- Who needs a road trip to Gatlinburg? ✋ https://t.co/HovOe1uvhl 2 days ago
- 50 Essential Things To Do In Gatlinburg, TN For Family Fun - 365atlantatraveler.com/things-to-do-i… https://t.co/UXi0OFn3n4 3 days ago
- RT @Tayskeens14: the mountains are calling again 💛⛰ @TravelGburg https://t.co/3z8jbkXEcc 4 days ago