Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances into it right from downtown. Gatlinburg attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. This little town of 3,944 residents is dedicated to welcoming them to a taste of Appalachian hospitality at its best. Folks come from all over the world for vacations, outdoor adventures and family fun. We are one of America’s great mountain resort destinations, with accommodations of every kind, dozens of local-to-national restaurants, and attractions galore – all surrounded by the natural beauty of the Smokies on three sides. Gatlinburg prides itself in its mountain heritage and the arts, crafts and shops that reflect it.
- Glad y’all had a great time in Gatlinburg! 🙌 twitter.com/tandra_ttc/sta… 8 hours ago
- Find your favorite Snowman in Gatlinburg, snap a photo and share using #GatlinburgWinter for a chance to win a spec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Tonight’s Fantasy of Lights Christmas Parade Presented by @OleRedGburg was full of holiday cheer and excitement! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What's better than a trip to Gatlinburg? A FREE trip to Gatlinburg! We're excited to partner with @365ATLTraveler t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- The tree is up and ready to shine! 🎄 Join us this Friday at 7:25 p.m. at the parkway plaza for a special tree light… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago