Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances into it right from downtown. Gatlinburg attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. This little town of 3,944 residents is dedicated to welcoming them to a taste of Appalachian hospitality at its best. Folks come from all over the world for vacations, outdoor adventures and family fun. We are one of America’s great mountain resort destinations, with accommodations of every kind, dozens of local-to-national restaurants, and attractions galore – all surrounded by the natural beauty of the Smokies on three sides. Gatlinburg prides itself in its mountain heritage and the arts, crafts and shops that reflect it.
- Head to the ‘burg this weekend! Find all the fun things to do at Gatlinburg.com. https://t.co/obpB3cLLJG 11 hours ago
- It’s a sign. The Mountains Are Calling! #Gatlinburg ⛰ https://t.co/5A7BdgEVVF 1 day ago
- RT @TravelPulse: Why Gatlinburg is the Perfect Family Getaway hubs.ly/H0d2KKK0 #travel #tourism #familytravel #Tennessee @TravelGburg 2 days ago
- #GatlinburgEats A modern and rustic little hub, Split Rail Eats’ breakfast and lunch menus overflow with creative e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Gatlinburg made the list! "The Prettiest Town in Every U.S. State" 👏 architecturaldigest.com/gallery/pretti… via @ArchDigest. https://t.co/g1VryZPTJD 3 days ago