Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances into it right from downtown. Gatlinburg attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. This little town of 3,944 residents is dedicated to welcoming them to a taste of Appalachian hospitality at its best. Folks come from all over the world for vacations, outdoor adventures and family fun. We are one of America’s great mountain resort destinations, with accommodations of every kind, dozens of local-to-national restaurants, and attractions galore – all surrounded by the natural beauty of the Smokies on three sides. Gatlinburg prides itself in its mountain heritage and the arts, crafts and shops that reflect it.
- So many ways to enjoy #MemorialDay weekend in and around #Gatlinburg. Going on a beautiful drive through #GSMNP is… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- It's #MemorialDay weekend! How are YOU celebrating in #Gatlinburg? https://t.co/NTW72G6Osd 1 day ago
- We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather to celebrate the re-opening of our Sky Lift! Take a ride today.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Tunes & Tales begins June 9! Check out our Events page for info on all the upcoming #Gatlinburg concerts!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @BYoung_TN There are too many to choose! Download our free Vacation Guide for tons of fun ideas! bit.ly/GatlinburgVaca… 3 days ago