Gatlinburg is nestled at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited national park in America. There are three entrances into it right from downtown. Gatlinburg attracts more than eleven million visitors a year. This little town of 3,944 residents is dedicated to welcoming them to a taste of Appalachian hospitality at its best. Folks come from all over the world for vacations, outdoor adventures and family fun. We are one of America’s great mountain resort destinations, with accommodations of every kind, dozens of local-to-national restaurants, and attractions galore – all surrounded by the natural beauty of the Smokies on three sides. Gatlinburg prides itself in its mountain heritage and the arts, crafts and shops that reflect it.
- Great shot of the snow in Gatlinburg today from the Park Vista! 📷: Victor Turner https://t.co/TNUNn7W41C 19 hours ago
- @islandgalsal We have snow! See latest post. 👍🏻 1 day ago
- Got snow? Yes, we do. #Gatlinburg https://t.co/y5y3ZoyTZa 1 day ago
- RT @SmokiesRoadsNPS: US Hwy 441/Newfound Gap Rd from Gatlinburg TN to Cherokee NC is expected to close at 1:30 PM today due to snow/ice. 1 day ago
- Winners have been announced for the Winter Magic Getaway! Go see if you have won! facebook.com/gatlinburgtn https://t.co/Q6nFKyEnPK 2 days ago